Muting high treble

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:15:47 +0100

I usually tune unisons as I go, but for PR where I use the strip method, so
the pass is the fastest , thanks to J. Coleman video where he PR a U3 I
guess in 12 min.

I suspect the PR with unissons tuning is better and stable, but I am always
reluctant to begin to tune at A0 without any control on temperament before.
Beside, the rare times I've done it it worked as a charm. Problem is that it
is boring to PR and tune unissons at the same time, so the strip method
allows me to make it quick and dirty as wanted, and not to loose time by
settling unissons as i go up the scale while PR (that I can't stand doing
even if I don't want to !)

Regards

Isaac