Need used yamahas

Jeneane Mixon jmixon@telepak.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:00:16 -0600

I have bought several pianos from Ed's.  He is a great guy to deal with.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
HazenBannister@cs.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:34 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Need used yamahas

  Hi list,
   I went to a new customer today and he wants 2 used yamaha 5' 6 - 5'10
ebony grands.He wants to ship one to Africa.I went and looked at two square
grands for him today,and a clunker upright,and passed the death sentence on
all three.I own a music store ,but am not a yamaha dealer.I thought about
maybe a grey market piano,from one of the guys in the back of the journal
(Ed's..etc...).What does everyone think,any suggestions or help.
  Thanks much,
  Hazen Bannister