Chicago Convention and Institute Brochure/Information

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:17:44 -0600

Allan,

I wish I could go but because of the date being so early, I can't!
We have a big festival here that goes all the way through June, so
maybe next time! :-)

I thought the conventions were normally AFTER July 4th!

Avery