Cracked Plate!

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:02:22 -0800

I would suggest the "lock-N-Stitch" cast iron repair kit.  It is cheep
and effective and in most cases can be done without removing the plate
from the piano.  This topic has been brought up several times so I might
suggest you check out the archives.  I have done it and can tell you it
DOES work.  This system was also featured in a class at  the Reno
convention by the inventor.  Their web page is here:

http://www.locknstitch.com/

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV