tuning with Dampp-Chaser

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:23:59 -0600

Ron,

So you're saying, for instance, that when stage lights are turned off after
the last rehearsal, even though relatively cool ones, the temperature
change would affect the tuning being done at the time more than any
change of humidity because of that. Right?

I had that problem today with the Houston Symphony! :-)

Avery