Need used yamahas

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:33:58 EST

Hi list,
  I went to a new customer today and he wants 2 used yamaha 5' 6 - 5'10 ebony
grands.He wants to ship one to Africa.I went and looked at two square grands
for him today,and a clunker upright,and passed the death sentence on all
three.I own a music store ,but am not a yamaha dealer.I thought about maybe a
grey market piano,from one of the guys in the back of the journal
(Ed's..etc...).What does everyone think,any suggestions or help.
Thanks much,
Hazen Bannister