Clintons..way (OT)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:25:29 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Brekne
To: PTG
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:26 PM
Subject: Clintons..way (OT)

"Just couldnt help noticing that finally, after 6 years... nearly 10
years after the stink started, after tens of millions of taxpayers good
monies spent in what is perhaps the most absurd misuse of funds in what
amounted to nothing more then a long drawn out dirty political ploy of
kongish dimensions... a 5 volume (5 volumes mind you) report confirms
that indeed the Clintons were completely innocent of criminal doing in
the Whitewater affair."

    The report confirms nothing more than that there was not enough concrete
evidence to warrant going forward with a sure fire conviction in criminal
proceedings.

"As if we didnt all know that already. It was also interesting to read
some of the stuff from the newly released Nixon tapes for edification
and comparison."

    That indeed is interesting, Richard. What I find to be even more
interesting is the fact that Hillary Rodham was a lawyer at the time of
Nixon's hearings, and was a member of the investigating team serving
Congress. I think that what she learned served her and her husband both
rather well.
    There may not have been enough to guarantee a conviction in this case,
but then there's Monicagate, Giftgate, Pardongate, the list just goes on.
    What some of us know here in the U.S. is that this is what happens when
you elect basically un-principled people who have no philosophy except for
"What do I get out of it?"  Or, maybe it's; "Hey, the republicans are
sooooooo greedy, boy, when I get elected I'm really going to rake it in."
"What should I do in this situation? I'll take a poll, seeing as how I don't
really care anyway."

    I think that they really got tired of trying to prove what a hair ball
this guy was, when everyone who's conscious in this Country knew that
already.

    "Otherwise.. I am off to Vossa Jazz festival tommorrow for 4 days of
tuning and good music. Ah..... I love my work ! Ya'all have a great
weekend and a fine Easter holiday next week !"

    Have a good time Richard. This weekend I get to tune for Linda Eder here
in Lovely Downtown Phoenix. She's got to be the Queen of the Lady Jazz
Singers.

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com