refinishing plate

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:58:23 EST

Hazen:
I use Campbell's lacquers. I use "dull rub" finish lacquer. It has a slight
gloss but looks hand rubbed without the rubbing. I use it on all pianos and
furniture refinishing. It is a beautiful look. It is not water based. It is
nitrocellous....(spelling?). The company is in Montgomery, Ala. @
1-800-447-3723. The mixture of Mohawk Bronzing Powder is a full, full table
spoon of powder to on cup of lacquer. Usually it takes two light coats to
cover. If not gold enough, just add a little more. I now just dump some in
the cup and spray....Rich Gold. They also have Pale Gold and Copper.