refinishing-stripping

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:00:58 -0500

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:52:19 -0500 "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
writes:
> Don't mean to step on any toes here Mark, but I have found that Bondo
and similar polyester resin fillers commonly available from auto > supply
stores do not work very well. There can be adhesion problems, > shrinking
and cracking.

Toes not affected, Terry, but I am surprised to hear of your experiences.
 I have never had any problems whatsoever with any shrinking, cracking,
or adhesion problems.  I don't use bondo very much, but I know countless
finishers who do, and have not received any reports similar to yours.

There are many ways to fill a hole....

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com