Free writers software... Something's wrong here (OT)

Mickey Kessler mickeykes2@uf.znet.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:40:08 -0800

I also got this piece of spam.

Since I'm a dramatist by training (piano work helps pay the bills
relatively painlessly), I was appalled by the stupidity of this spamster. I
called the Writers Guild of America (West) here in L.A.; they were already
aware that their name was being taken in vain and they are taking legal action.

Incidentally, the software this moron is peddling is an old version.  Final
Draft is in release 6.0.

Just wanted to make my voice hered.

Mickey Kessler