M&H uprights/ Re: Jack Wyatt - G Scale M&H

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:43:22 -0800 (PST)

I can see that I need a good education.  :)

Next time I go to a piano store, what would be some
pianos you would recommend that I compare?

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>