"Bloom"

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:00:54 +0100

What I understand is that you hear the character of the tuner the way he
streches the tuning.

Stay narrow if you are servicing the piano tone, as it will then be in tune
with itself.

Use your stretch, or some kind of pre determined stretch, and you install
another point of whew in the tuning, and that is possible to the point the
ears are mystified permanently while hearing the music.

All depend of the result wanted and the personality of the tuner of course.

And of course the pianist like one sort or another.

Isaac OLEG