M&H uprights/ Re: Jack Wyatt - G Scale M&H

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:56:30 +1100

Terry,

>Ask away if you need more. My G scale is all original and is in good
>condition (for a 90 year old piano). You can tell the bass has
>something there that is just waiting to explode (like maybe with new
>strings!). I suspect it will make a very nice piano when re-done.
>This one will be getting the full treatment.

Has that digital camera, that you mentioned on this list some months
ago, come to fruition Terry? If so, I'd very much like to see a front
elevation shot of this instrument with the top and bottom doors
removed. Or if another listee has similar gear with piano available,
a jpg would be appreciated.

There must be a lot of interesting US designed earlier pianos that we
haven't seen here in Aus.

Regards,

Ron O.
--