Free writers software!

aol.com softselol2002@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:47:44 -0800

Congratulations Fellow writer you have been selected by the writers guild to receive Final Draft 5.02e full version for P.C for a
Wonderful discount price of $99.00 witch Includes Software, registration, manual and all shipping
And handling fees
 As you well know Final Draft is a must have for any serious writer or for that mater aspiring poet or novelist
It truly is a wonderful program! As you will soon find out so as an added Incentive the writer's guild is adding the Invaluable
Word web software at no charge to you when you place your order on or before 04/01/02, we also would like to offer you a 100% guarantee
If you are not as thrilled with Final Draft as we are send us the software back and you will receive a 100% credit on your order and just
For trying the software, you keep word web as a gift from us! ~
! So hears how to order

Kindly remit a check or money order for $99.00 in care of

The writer's guild
222 s central Ave suite 233
Los Angeles CA 90012

PS Do to the overwhelming response we are having with this promotion
Please allow ten days for delivery

Thank you and enjoy!

 M Deeming
The Writers Guild