Antares in Bergen

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:34:22 +0100

Avery Todd wrote:

> Sounds like a good potential "Annual" Convention class to me!
>
> Avery

Gotta agree with you there Avery.  We are planning an encore already. This is
a great concept really. Anytime you have one of those nice grands that need a
new hammer job. Get 4 or 5 interested techs involved, bring in someone who is
good at explaining themselves and is a great voicer, and get students and
teachers involved.

You get a zillion times more out of such an experience then you do crowding
about (with 35 other techs) a 5'8" K&C while a master shows you 15 minutes of
what he / she does for a living.

David Love..... I will write out my understandings and experiences of
Antare's class explanations when I get time this weekend to do a nice post.
He was great I can tell you that.

Cheers
--
Richard Brekne