FW: Roger W. Update

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:11:44 -0600

------ Forwarded Message
From: ptg <sandyroady@ptgstore.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 06:41:17 -0600
To: board@ptg.org
Subject: Roger W. Update

Dear Family & Friends,

We have been gone most of the week with Drs visits and Hospital stay. As I
think I told you, Roger got a large dose of the new drug on Wed and he was
monitored for 24 hrs in hospital, and re checked Fri.  There did not appear
to be any side effects.  The good news is that a person who was going to
receive the drug in phase II dropped out of the study so Roger gets to go on
the drug for 2 weeks starting Tues.  He will be checked twice a week for 4
weeks and if there are favorable results he will eligible to get it for up
to 8 months.

He is not feeling well the last few weeks.  He is extremely tired all the
time.  He is now needing blood every other day.  The Dr put him on
medication to stop the internal bleeding.

Will try to keep you all updated. (Hope everyone gets this, I tried
something new)

Love to all,
MJ

------ End of Forwarded Message