Flat rollers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:57:28 -0600

Hi Gerald,
                 A piano of this kind of quality deserves a new set of
shanks.
Wally Brooks has a perfect fit replacement, If you are thinking of replacing
the hammers at the same time.  I highly recommend the Abel Lites with Mahog
moldings.
They are a little lighter than the old originals,  but the heavier touch on
the
older Heintzman's, this will be a bonus.

we rebuild several heintzman grands a year.

Hope this helps Roger