for Los Angeles members

Mickey Kessler mickeykes@znet.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:28:07 -0800

Hi all,

This is a request to members in the Los Angeles area.

As you may know, the local PTG chapter is about to launch a series of
classes on grand action regulating, to take place over the next few
months.  I really want to participate, but they're suggesting that
everybody get an action model to work on.  I just don't have the cash right
now to invest in an action model.  Does anybody in the LA area have one
they'd be willing to loan me for the duration of the classes?  I promise
I'll return it in good shape!

Thanks.

Mickey  Kessler