Lyre Support Brackets

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:25:10 -0500

I am in the beginning stages of assessing a Yamaha CS and all its needs - I
measured it at 8'3"..? I knew it wasn't 9', and that's what I _thought_ my
tape measure read.

Anyway, there is a lyre support rod missing. It is the type that has a
2-screw hinged/bushed support for the keybed and the other end is a plain
rod that is inserted into the lyre box. It looks like it might be brass..

APSCO and Schaff don't have what I'm looking for..so I was wondering if
this type of support bracket might still exist and where I can
find/purchas/barter for it.

Phil