[Fwd: Fw: Immigrants or go back Home]

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:21:45 -0800

    We should be ashamed that this post is getting more response than =
Ron N. post on key pins. The purpose of the original post seems to be =
akin to rattling the kennel cage to stir up the dogs, then watching =
while everybody gets upset because the dogs are raising such a ruckus. . =
Plus, the post gets forwarded many more times than it ever should, which =
gives it a false credibility and accomplishes it's purpose. COMPLETE =
lack of response is the only way to respond to this sort of post.=20
    I would appreciate having to send this crap to the garbage bin only =
once. AND, if I have to look through my deleted files, I don't have to =
wade through it a second time.=20
Keith R
In the future let's not travel this circle.

  Oh, no. Here we go again.=20