Thank You Jim Coleman!

Wilsons wilson53@Marshall.edu
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:24:43 -0500

I write to share with all one of the great joys of belonging to this
wonderful organization.

Back in January, church business took me to Phoenix, AZ for a conference.
Realizing that Jim Coleman lives there, I called in advance and arranged to
try to get together.  The first day I arrived early with nothing else on
the docket for the afternoon.  Jim drove to the hotel and proceeded to show
me around the area, ending up at his place for a couple hours.  I've been
appreciative of Jim's skills before in conference workshops he's led.  This
was a special treat, for Jim to share freely of his expertise in tuning and
churchmanship.  To spend an afternoon with this fellow was a great treat.

Thank you, Jim, for sharing your skills and yourself with a fellow tech who
needs all the help he can get!  And thank you for all that you give to so
many of us.  We are indeed very fortunate.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV

Columbus, OH  Chapter