Safe Travel

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:26:29 -0800 (PST)

Yes, the airport security people are fussy with
carry on stuff.  They even broke off the little
thingy on my fingernail clippers that cleans
under your fingernails.  I guess someone could
use it as a weapon.?  (I thought that was a
little extreme considering there was somebody
sitting two isles up doing her embroidery with
NEEDLES!... I shouldn't get started...)

Another option that some people use is sending
the tools that they will be needing ahead of them
by UPS or FedEx or in some similar fashion.  It
can be a bit pricey if you need to send them
"Overnight delivery", but it'll keep your tools
out of the hands of the airport personel who
don't much care if anything you have is
legitimate or not.

Best wishes,

Brian T.