Dunce of the Year

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:00:15 -0600

    "Ah, good you have a whole set of replacement strings for your
CP80 (Yamaha electric grand) for this tour.  Find the right one, take
it off, compare with the broken one to make sure you got it right, you
don't want any unexpected surprises because each string only fits in
one place.     Then, to know exactly which strings you need to get for
your replacement set when you get to a big city,  cut the bottom
portion off and put it back where you took out the
replacement.........   ooops.   ..... make sure the portion is from
the old broken string not the new one.    No need to get all
upset.......Lucky we are in a big city....if you really need it for
tonight's show I can have a cab deliver one from downtown in half an
hour.  At my cost of course.... Rush hour?  Security?   I should go
out to the main gate and wait?  Gate "L" ?