I Wish!

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:22:44 -0800

Another possible solution- challenge every hard lined fundamentalist
music teacher in the world to prove that an audience could actually tell
the difference if the sostenuto was being used, and if so did they
actually care.  (My flame suit is on so you can't burn me-  na nee na
nee boo boo!)

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

<snip>