Dunce of the Year

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:48:13 -0800

How did it open? I still don't know; Sheldon Smith took care of it. I wish I
knew what model it was and why I couldn't figure out how to open it. (A big
factor was being scrutinized by the owner while I was trying to look
professional!)

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799