Everyday somthing new

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:20:23 -0500

Bill,
    Has the customer been wiping down the strings to keep that new piano
look? You may want to ask a leading question or two to see if anything that
could leave a residue or any such thing was used. I can't think of any other
reason that strings would go dead on that young of a piano.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net