Dunce of the Year

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:11:59 -0600

Or some how mixing the the left and right bicord strings and watching the
winding try and work it's way through the agraffe.  Duh,  Or putting the loop
on the wrong hitch pin with similar results.  Duh, duh.

Now I can Lie.  Never happened to me.  Only once????? mmmmmmmm     No!!!!!!!!

Now the adjectives would make a bar tender blush.

Roger