lamiknucklewood

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:28:41 -0600

>Are the hammers mounted on the side of the knuckle or somehow on the rounded
>surface. Mounted either way, new or worn, that could be part of your problem
>right there.   ;-)
>
>Terry Farrell

Hmmm... I'll check. Let's see now - the knucklebone's connected to the
shankbone. Oh yea, that's right. I've got it now. Left out the shank part.

Hey, I've just renomenclated a part! Never much liked "knuckle wood" as a
highly professional technical term anyway. Knucklebone is much classier.

Now who makes shanks with laminated knucklebones?

Ron N