Convention 2002 Ride

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:07:58 -0500

I will be driving with my family to the annual convention in Chicago (tentative plans). My wife and son will be leaving with my car Saturday, June 29, 2002. I am looking for a ride from the Chicago convention to Normal, Illinois on Sunday, June 30, 2002 after classes end that last day of the convention. Normal is right next to Bloomington, Illinois - about 125 miles southwest of Chicago straight down I-55. I-55 continues south to St. Louis. Anyone planning on driving that way that has room for one generally mild mannered person with one luggage item (or know of anyone not on this list)? I'll pay for gas or whatever. Thanks.

Terry Farrell