William Knabe Piano

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:21:24 EST

In a message dated 3/9/2002 2:49:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

       Wim

 I might be. How big is it and how does he know it's solid oak/? Does this
mean it's oak veneers or solid oak with some other kind of wood veneer. How
is it that you came by this? Any way thanks for posting it. I'm many hours
away but curious. I'm not a big fan of knabes unless there bigger.