Twist and Shout - Follow up ?

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 09:02:52 -0500

Hi Zen,

Oh man, don't you just _hate_ incompetents?  [sigh]  Well, we were there
once.

Before driving those suckers in I would check the bottom of the hole to
see that they will not come out the bottom of the block.

Gauge a bunch of pins, especially those super tight ones.  I would not
at all feel uncomfortable with replacing them with one size smaller.  If
those end up too small then put the original back in, by that time it
may well be back to a normal torque.  I have not known heat to work,
within reason, but Protek has been known to work but it takes time to
get into the wood and you may not have that much time.

Pound those thingees and if their are too tight take them out and then
put them back in again.  What a pain.

Lots of luck.

		Newton