Tax code #

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:08:32 -0800

On "Schedule C" of the Federal form, under "B", is the "business code" to
fill in. Which code would best describe piano tuning business, since there
is NO  code for this specific line of work? The one which seemed to come
closest is #451140 "Musical instrument and supplies stores". I selected this
because I'm a floor tuner for a Piano store, in addition to my own private
business. Thanks for the help.

Terry