Muffler Rail Felt

Patrick C Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 12:57:26 -0800

Hello All: A minor request here. I have a customer who wants the muffler
rail felt replaced on her old upright.  Does anyone know if local fabric
stores would possible carry a similiar type of felt, or am I going to have
to order it from the supply house? I would normally order it from the supply
house, but just put in an order yesterday for other stuff, and am reluctant
to make a order for just one $4 item if possible.  Yes, I could wait for my
next cumulative order, but just thought someone may have found an adequate
substitute. Thanks, Patrick Poulson