Chilean Report - Yamaha C1

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:14:37 EST

In a message dated 07/03/02 6:13:02 PM, nhunt@optonline.net writes:

<< Would I like to go back?  You bet your bippy I would! >>

Newton sounds like you had a verrrry enjoyable and rewarding trip..... one of
these things are really nice once in a while huh??  While you were gone Elian
and Adrianna (from Caracas) came by and I got to meet them at Ralphs place
down in High Springs...really a nice couple and if the people you met in
Chile were anything like Elian and Adrianna then you met some wonderful
folk... Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely.
jim b