Financing a trip to Cuba

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:22:03 EST

Colleagues,

I'd like to go to Cuba with the Pianarmada this Spring. I need cash. It may
seem peculiar to need cash to pay for the opportunity of going abroad to
work, but those of us who've beentheredonethat know the score. I have 5
verticals to turn over to a technician who can rebuild actions and do a
little refinishing. They are as follows:
2 Winter Studio Uprights
1 Wurlitzer Studio Upright
I  Steinway & Sons Rosewood semiartcase Upright (46")
1 Ricca mini piano with a pretty fair action, all strings (twostring unisons)
and a miserable case.

I'm asking  $2000 for the lot.

Ben needs a deposit soon.

Duplexdan