Mason& Hamlin upright action restoration

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:31:55 -0500

List
I have a customer with an early 1900's full Mason & Hamlin upright which
needs a complete action restoration. I do very little work on uprights
anymore, especially one with brass flanges. I'd rather turn this over to
someone who has a lot of experience in restoring brass flange actions.
I'm looking for someone to overhaul the action (wippens, if available,
hammer butts, shanks, hammers, and new brass rails if needed).
Would appreciate any assistance.
Tom Servinsky,RPT