ET...go home

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:25:26 -0800

If "WT" or ANYthing other than ET is so much better, in your opinion, than
why, I wonder, is ET so universally employed as the "standard?" I'm more
than open to hearing your thoughts. I only know that our Steinway tech tunes
ONLY ET and his results are glorious! Let's remember that ten tuners can
tune ET on the SAME piano, and each may sound different, depending on the
accuracy, stability, and the amount of stretch of each tuning.

Terry