Chemnet?

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:37:44 -0500

On Tuesday, March 5, 2002, at 01:05 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

>  As I have seen several
> postings from "Chemnet" recently, I was wondering what the heck those
> are.

It's advertising spam from China. The alphabet soup is a result of HTML
graphics, and Chinese characters, which most of your computers aren't
set up to read anyway. I spend some of my non-tuning time reading
ancient Chinese histories (on the web); different vocabulary and grammar
so I can't give you an off the cuff translation of the ad without some
effort.
Patrick Draine