Service Vehicles, was: My Fisrt House!

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:42:08 -0400

Hi Terry,
I t seems to me that the mileage was not all that much better than my Dodge
Minivan.
I took a PT Cruiser for a test drive, the noise level of the engine noise,
was higher than my van. Also it didn't have enough power, although I
understand a turbo for it is in the works.
A really versatile vehicle, though a tad pricey.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: Service Vehicles, was: My Fisrt House!

> Nope. I get 25 to 30 mpg with my '83 Benz, can fit a grand action in the
trunk or back seat, and it has been humming along pretty well lately. So I
guess I'll limp along with it until the air cars are available. I forget
what the PT Cruiser mileage was, but I remember being shocked that it was so
low. I just see nothing out there that motivates me to part with
$20,000-plus.

http://mobile.msn.com