My Fisrt House! (OT)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:28:30 -0800

At 09:49 AM 3/3/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>At our last PTG meeting, the chap. pres., Dave
>Doremus told me about advice given to him when he
>started out...  "Own your shop.  Own your
>building."

It probably depends on how much shop you need. I
do pretty well in my duplex's single car garage.
(No garage should be wasted on a car ...)

I must admit that while I'm not building equity,
the rock-bottom costs of renting and the freedom
from responsibility for repairs have been great.
At times I'd like to paint the walls something
other than off-white, or add solar hot water on
the roof, but in general renting has been a good
choice for me.

Susan Kline