My Fisrt House! (OT)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 22:11:26 -0800

Greg,

You got me scared now! Maybe I'll just continue RENTING at $875 per month
with: No tax write off, no land to own, no equity, no pets allowed, no yard,
no appreciation, no real privacy, no freedom from renter's rules, no
upgrading, no improvements, no future; yeah, I'll take my chances on a
HOUSE! :)

Terry