vehicles

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:49:18 -0800

Kevin, are you suggesting we pay a tax or get a license to fart?
Fart police maybe?  Fart war could be an addition to the drug war as a =
source of revenue for the police, lawyers, and politicians.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 5:18 PM
  Subject: Re: vehicles

      No, Carl, you've got it all wrong; The car runs on air, and =
California has been looking for a way to tax that for years. Now's their =
opportunity.  After people get used to paying taxes for "car air" then =
they can gradually make the transition to a tax on "people air".  All in =
the name of saving our environment.

    ----- Original Message -----=20