Bechstein Date

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:59:01 +0100

Sorry, I was a little absent minded...
As far as I remember one can ask Bechstein for specific info in regard to
any number found either on the 'Rast' (the beams), the blocks on either side
of the keyboard, the frame, the soundboard etc.
One has to pay a fee though.
here is the address :

http://www.bechstein.de/english/Estart.html

friendly greetings