decals

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:30:08 -0500

Hi,

Is there a foolproof way to install soundboard and fallboard decals. I had 2
to install today, and, as usual, I needed 4 of them to make a "relatively"
decent one... I used the glue that Pianophile supplied with the decals and
tried to follow the instructions. The letters curled up and teared on the
first two. Is it because I'm not waiting long enough? How do you guys do it?
Do you use laquer? varnish? or schellac?

Please, give me some pointers so I can avoid the decal blues next time.

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC
---