Symphony Piano Sale

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:16:24 -0500

I just have to share this with y'all.

Because I am a friend to the "local" Orchestra, and they have an "association with the famous piano maker Steenburg & Daughters" (or somethinglikethat - some piano mfg. in NY), they are participating in a special Symphony Piano Sale! "During the sale, an extraordinary allocation of new and pre-owned Steenburgs and the Baaaston piano, designed by Steenburg, will be available for purchase." Imagine that! But wait, there's more! Other quality name brand new and used pianos will be sold at a fraction of their retail price. Hmmmm, I wonder what fraction - maybe four-thirds? That might work well.

You can call for an appointment for Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be open to the general public. Thursday is a "private closed-door sale" I very sorry to say that I will get a better price than you because "P.S. This letter entitles you to additional savings (screwings) not available to the general public."

This garbage makes my blood boil. I'll shut up now.

Terry Farrell