Rippen Metal Grand

Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:43:54 -0800

Bill,=20

Would you mind sending these pictures to me as well? I've been =
interested in these pianos for some time.

Thanks,

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Designer & Builder
Hoquiam, Washington  USA
E.mail:  pianobuilders@olynet.com
Web Site:  www.pianobuilders.com

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Bill Morton=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: March 01, 2002 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: Rippen Metal Grand

  At 07:30 AM 3/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:

    Thanks Bill Morton for the pictures. WOW, that is one unusual piano. =

    I see it is straight strung! It looks awful grey under the strings - =
please don't tell me it has an aluminum soundboard also? What is the =
wooden curved object that I see under the strings to the rear of the =
dampers? How long is the piano? How does it sound?????