Need a temperament tuner in DC

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:57:11 EST

Greetings List,
recently posted on the Piano-L forum:

>If you would recommend any extremely good tuner in the Washington, DC
>metropolitan area, I am in the Northern Virginia are.  I would give it
>a try with the tunings you mention.  I do have my piano tuned quite often and
I have never been fully satisfied with the result.

    Anybody in the Washington D.C. area who is comfortable with temperaments
has a new customer, if they like.  This particular one seemed interested in
my descriptions of a Broadwood's best tuner's effort.  Email me off list and
I'll relay the info.
Thanks,
Ed