Vose upright c1911

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:23:28 -0500

One of the first things I thought about was the case, since I service a 1903 Vose & Sons upright that has an exquisitely carved case that appears to be all handwork.  The piano works okay but shows the usual aging.  After all, it is 99 years old.  But in my mind, this is one that should be rehabilitated mainly because of the case.  For the piano in question here, that may not be a factor.

Regards,
Clyde