Tuning Complaint - Help!

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:32:07 -0400

Hi Terry,

I would suggest you just go back and check out the piano. Back
separation in the bottom maybe? Just check it out and show her  how
arpeggios sound. Check unisons (I know, these critters have bad
termination :-( )

Sometimes reassuring is the only thing these folks need. I've had
customers that couldn't hear the top octave at all. Maybe she has
problems with her hearing aid if she has one. Anyway, just get over
there and find out for yourself if there is a problem. If there is
not, just walk away. At least you'll know.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC