Sir Issac&Einstein -the piano technicians

Stuart & Aimee Balsillie sabalsillie@bigpond.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:16:12 +1000

Hello to all on the list,
Whilst doing some reading on physics the other day it suddenly dawned on =
me that Sir Isaac must have been a piano technician.
If you look at the formula for kinetic energy (which is the energy of =
motion) it states that;
K=3D1/2*m*(v^2)
K=3Dkinetic energy
m=3Dmass
v=3Dvelocity
I thought for a moment then realised  Sir Isaac must have been a piano =
technician because this is the formula to show how much energy will be =
put into a piano repair.If we change the meaning of the variables it now =
becomes clear,
K=3Denergy of motion of the piano technician
m=3Dthe amount of money assigned to the repair
v=3Dthe velocity at which the money arrives in the technicians bank =
account.
So the amount of money is only a small factor compared to speed at which =
it is paid into your bank account.
Einstein had a improved theory which showed ;=20
e=3Dm(c^2)
e=3Denergy imparted by the technician
m-amount of money assigned=20
c=3Dspeed of light
So a large amount of energy is present when money appears in your bank =
account before you even ask for it.

Hope you all enjoyed=20
Stuart Balsillie
Piano Technician